DIGITAL PEN CAMERA is a new electronic health product for the home.It
is a tubular imaging system consisting of an optical lens, an image
sensor, an illumination mechanism, and an image transfer control circuit
connected to a computer. You can display the images captured by the
DIGITAL PEN CAMERA
on the computer screen, store them on the computer, print them, or send them over
As a USB microscope, it can magnify stamps, coins, antiques, insects,
electric circuits, machines, fabrics, food, decorations, etc. and can
also help visually impaired patients magnify small text for reading.
Before installation and use of this product, please read the instructions in this manual to ensure its correct use.
Before using this product, please carefully read the following safety instructions.
1. The socket that the computer is plugged in must be properly
grounded, as the computer supplies power to this product. If in any
doubt, please have a professional electrician check and verify the
grounding to ensure safety.
2. Never use this product in stormy weather.
3. This product contains delicate and precision components. Be gentle
when using it and avoid harsh handling or excessive force that may cause
damage to the product.
4. The temperature of the handle increases
slightly during use and it feels a little warm. This is normal. If the
product is overheated and hot to the touch,immediately cut off the power
and contact us for repair.
5. Never leave the product on unattended. Unplug from the USB port after use.
6. Do not disassemble this product. Disassembling this product will
result in irreparable damage.. In case of any difficulties in using the
product, please contact us.
7. This product may only be used by
children under supervision of an adult. Never give this product to a
child to use or play by him or herself. Keep this product out of reach
8. Do not let this product come in direct contact with
steam, vapor, water, or liquids of any kind. Such contact can cause
irreparable damage that is not covered by warranty.
9. When not in
use, put the handle in the transparent sleeve and store it in a tightly
sealed box to avoid moisture and decay. Damages resulting from improper
storage are not covered by the warranty.
10. Never use this product to examine the eyes of infants or young children.
11. The cable in this product have been strictly tested. To ensure safe use, do not replace it.
For best picture quality, the following specifications are recommended:
1. PC compatible computer
2. Intel Pentium III processor or above
3. 128M RAM or above
4. At least one USB port (For best effect, USB 2.0 port is recommended).
5. Windonws XP,Vista ,Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.5 or above,if you need use
it on Mac OS,please tell us,we will sent software to you.
1. DSP: High power Digital Image Monarch Processor.
2. Sensor: high-quality CMOS sensor, 2M pixel(hardware,no Interpolation)
3. Resolution: 640X480,1600 X 1200 (set resolution: menu---options--video capture pin... )
4. Interface: USB1.1/USB2.0.
5. Frame rate: 30 frames/sec (When resolution at 640 X 480),1600 X 1200 5frames /sec
6. Focal distance: 5mm - 30mm (when Focal distance infinity,the microscope as a webcam,can not magnify).
7. Magnification: Please refer to the sample photos and video
8. Diameter: 12mm
9. USB cable Length:about 150cm USB cable color:transparent color
10.Lighting:8 X LED around the camera lens